Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I crazy to think that these are insanely hard to come by? My car had them cut out for full tubs. I am looking to get working windows again. Just haven't seen anything available online anywhere. I am assuming they are the same for the 2 door sedan and the Hard top. I have only seen one person selling them in the last year I have spent poking around. This is my first old car and I see they are frustrating since you cant just go down the road and order a part.

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,537 Posts
You should put your state in your info so you can be directed to some closest to you if they are found. Just saying. :yes:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Am I crazy to think that these are insanely hard to come by? My car had them cut out for full tubs. I am looking to get working windows again. Just haven't seen anything available online anywhere. I am assuming they are the same for the 2 door sedan and the Hard top. I have only seen one person selling them in the last year I have spent poking around. This is my first old car and I see they are frustrating since you cant just go down the road and order a part.
I have almost a full set of window tracks and regulators for a 67 hardtop. I've sold a few parts off but I will look at what I have this evening. Not sure everything is the same between coupes and sedans either.

·
Vendor
1,780 Posts
Sedan and coupe (hardtop) are different. None of the tracks or bump stops are reproduced. These pieces can rust real bad. Good used is not as plentiful as it used to be, a big reason being people putting butchered race cars back together.

If jd128 doesn't have what you need shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just happened to run accross a guy selling a set last night on Ebay of all places. One side looks in good shape. THe other side not so much. So will have to take a little time getting the rust off and a little primer should be good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts