Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 67 nova ss and here it is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i know it needs a lot of work but don't worry i'm committed:D:D:D
when i bought this car i was so happy and my friend doesn't understand why:bored::bored::bored:

anyway..

the first thing i want to do is install a mustang 2 front end complete kit. which will include the wilwood brakes so i can save on shipping.

i saw one on EBAY. its going to cost me 3,250USD for the kit, which also includes the 12" brakes, inner fenders, engine rubber mounts, power steering rack, dropped spindles, stainless brake hoses, front sway bars.

its from total cost involved. free shipping within continental USA. i'll have it shipped to california then to philippines.

i wanted to get the front clip from USA because if i finish the car with an original mustang 2 front end that will cost me roughly 1,300USD here in Phils., i might end up doing upgrades to it later on. i just want to save some money.

if anyone has a better idea, or knows a better deal please don't hesitate to tell me thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a decade ago there were a lot. now most of them have been shipped to australia and countries that like muscle cars. thats why even if that nova looks like a parts car i still bought it because i won't be able to find myself another Nova SS again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts