Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Interesting car,looks like it had a hard life.The MM Royal Plum is the original color of my 67 SS and I have only seen three in 20 years I have had my car.Pretty rare color.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
It would need a little work but the vin tag looks to be detached :eek: so who knows.

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
I keep records for build dates and VIN numbers for 67 SS's in an attempt to catch fakes. On this one, the cowl tag date is and VIN sequence are right in line with what they should be at least. That still gives no guarantees that it's the original VIN tag for this car but it certainly increases the chances of it.

·
13,682 Posts
With a 3rd week of November, 1965, body build date, there is little hope this is an L79. All the known 1967 L79s were built near the end of production in late May and June, 1967.

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Ummmmm........technically, he's in trouble with the law (unless laws are different in his state compared to my state). Having that VIN plate off the car is illegal. NO WAY would I show that in a pic online, ESPECIALLY if I was SELLING it.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
COULDA DID A BETTER JOB ON THE UNDERSIDE! :bored:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
The SuperSport emblems are not there because the panels were replaced and there are no holes.

Measure and drill!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts