Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is looking at an all original 67 sedan (paint and interior) paint is good but needs interior. What do u think it is worth in todays market(6 cylinder,auto yellow outside black inside NO RUST super clean car) Since prices are off what do you think is a fair price ???

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Greetings,

Assuming it's a 2-door sedan or coupe, you should be able to buy it for about $6-7000 in a buyer's market (assuming it's poorly advertised/marketed)...... 4-doors even less. I paid $2600 for my '67 w/61K miles - but that was a great deal in any market......

The great deals are out there! Just gotta keep your ear to the ground!

Good luck,
Tim

My friend is looking at an all original 67 sedan (paint and interior) paint is good but needs interior. What do u think it is worth in todays market(6 cylinder,auto yellow outside black inside NO RUST super clean car) Since prices are off what do you think is a fair price ???

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,637 Posts
Greetings,

Assuming it's a 2-door sedan or coupe, you should be able to buy it for about $6-7000 in a buyer's market (assuming it's poorly advertised/marketed)...... 4-doors even less. I paid $2600 for my '67 w/61K miles - but that was a great deal in any market......

The great deals are out there! Just gotta keep your ear to the ground!

Good luck,
Tim
I really don't need to hear things like that!

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Sometimes your in the right place at the right time.

It works for buyer, sometimes the seller.

It's a real buyers market right now.

Al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts