Those Forgelines are bitchin and cost more than all the mods to my car. I was looking at Wheel Vintiques chrome rally. More in my wheel house for price. I had them do some Olds rally's for a 67 442 that I had.Thank you Fltinstructor, I’d love to see any pics you might have or hear of any obstacles you had to overcome. They seem like the go-to kit for power windows for most people. I plan to use the window crank switches on mine to keep it stock looking.
On the wheels, I was very close to ordering Forgeline’s OE1 wheel which is basically a rally wheel, and installing some factory hub caps…you can never go wrong with a Chevy rally wheel IMO whether you’ve got a muscle car, or truck rally wheel!
For the Nu Relics, it was pretty easy to install. The hardest part for me was running the master harness wires for the 4 regulators thru the conduit into the drivers door. Of course running switches somewhere else besides th doors would make it a lot easier. So would only running wires for just two. Since you are planning to use the window crank switches the wires will be in the doors, I used the stock looking chrome swiches even though Chevy II didn't come with power windows. I wanted total control of all the windows and I also installed a module that rolls them all up in sequence when locking the car if they are down. I also had new stock door and quarter panels that were unmolested. So I cut the squares for th switches and they are no holes to cover. So far it's soo subtle no one has noticed or made a comment that it has power windows. Because I did an updated wiring harness the power came from a deicated wire for the windows and only has to run to the master switch on the drivers side. The other windows get their power from that switch. I did take a good while adjusting them, but I had the doors and quarters apart when I bought the car so I never had the stock regulators in for reference. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the installation or where I cut the panel for relief for the rear regulators. I did attach a couple of the finished interior shots to see where the switches ended up. Hope this helps. Any questions you come up with feel free to hit me up.