Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
For hardlines, I custom bent all my own out of 3/16” stainless so I could route everything out of sight. The brake kits aren’t installed yet, but I’ve got Baer’s Pro+ kit for the front and rear so it’ll have 6 piston calipers and 14” rotors all around. It’s part of the litany of parts I have sitting in my basement. Here’s some pics of a section of the front lines…I bent everything to match the curvature of the inner fenders on that side so it’s just out of sight with the inner fenders installed. You can barely see it but there’s an adjustable prop valve plumbed in under the master cylinder.
Awesome, looks great. Who/what mfg was the source for your supplies for the tube/line/flare nuts/tees? Im getting ready to tackle the front hard lines before the engine get's back in place and wanted to get at least the front done as the rear is stockish and will only need 1 line, which will be OEM.

Do you have a picture of where you mounted the hardline to flex line tabs?

· Registered
71 Posts
No problem at all, happy to answer any questions you have!

Thanks, yeah that’ll be a good time to hopefully score some deals. I haven’t mounted the hose tabs to the frame yet…I was waiting till I got the front/rear brakes mounted to make sure I got them in the best spot. I’m happy to post up some pics when I do, hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Here’s a pic of the tabs I have for it. I’ll use the tear drop shaped ones and screw them to the subframe with a stainless buttonhead bolt. There will be a clip to hold the other end of the braided caliper line to the bracket and then I’ll screw the hardline into that.
Thanks for all the information.

Are those the Jegs Bolt on Tabs? They look killer and I like the possibility of bolting on rather than welding.

Jegs Tabs

· Registered
71 Posts
Thank you all, I appreciate all the feedback! I’m excited to get to this point.
Build looks awesome as always.

Not a rush but any chance you could take a rough estimate of the distance from the center of rear wheel to lower rear fender lip? Im trying to dial in the rear suspension purchase for lowering my 66 and no one seems to know how far their product will lower my car from its current stock stance. Im on a stock mono leaf with 18's so rear is in need of lower, just not sure if 2" will cut it, of if I will need to go lower.

Keep up the great work/pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts