Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

I am a new user. I signed up specifically for this but hope to gain knowledge from all of you while I build my 67 nova. I do not know if as a new user I need to do something special, if so just let me know. I can drive in reverse for miles, if need be.

I am on the hunt for a billet performance pedal assembly including the clutch, brake, gas pedal and bracket that mounts everything to the body. Something like the attached image. I seem to be having a very hard time as there is nothing out there for my year, or am I missing something? :confused: OR does another model work just the same for the 67?

I already have the Lokar gas pedal assembly but I want to finish the other pedals. If the whole thing is my only option, then so be it. I do not want to mount/bolt the billet Lokar pedal pads to the stock assembly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and happy to be here. If you already something like this that would be great too!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, Pontiac powered; 68 &75 Firebirds
431 Posts
Gas pedal

I do not know of a gas pedal assembly that is attached to the bracket. Gas pedal in the pic is probably shown as a matching piece.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not need the gas pedal to attach to the bracket. I am mainly just looking for a billet clutch and brake assembly with bracket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts