Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
67 nova

looks great so far, i live in the perris area have not seen this car before has it been to tucksy,s at all i have a 66 four door race car that i am doing some up grades to and trying to get it back on the road , not sure on how to post pic,s on here i am newly regesterd to this site , thanks jerry

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Welcome, Looks like a awesome ride.....:yes:
By the amount of Nova's recently showing up on Steve's In California, we have to be the Nova Capital....:yes:
Eric..............

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
very nice car.. more details on the set up.
Hmm let me reach back in my memory for what I have done.

350 SBC 4 bolt forged crank
Camel hump heads studs have been pinned
Comp Cam 262 Nitrous HP
1.6 roller rockers
Gear drive
Weiand 142 SuperCharger boosting 5 pounds with the current pulley
MSD 6AL
MSD Pro Billet Dist
TCI Headers
Holley 700 Supercharger Carb

Turbo 350 with B&M ratchet shifter

Ron Francis wiring harness

TCI front clip coil spring version

Ididit tilt

10 bolt out back about to get an upgrade

cal trac and mono leafs

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
looks great so far, i live in the perris area have not seen this car before has it been to tucksy,s at all i have a 66 four door race car that i am doing some up grades to and trying to get it back on the road , not sure on how to post pic,s on here i am newly regesterd to this site , thanks jerry
I haven't been in the cruise scene for many years. I live pretty close to Tuxies should probably go check it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NICE CAR . SECOND GENERATIONS ARE MY FAVORITE. :thumbsup::thumbsup::chev:
Yeah I'm really into second generation also but all Novas are awesome in my opinion!!!

I had a 68 with a 4 speed that was my daily for almost 10 years. I used to call it my mileage car since it would get approx 12 miles to the gallon.:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Hey man your motor looks similar to mine i got that same set up on blower check my photobucket pics

1 - 20 of 31 Posts