Chevy Nova Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Quite happy with the way the cars turning out great body and paint work done, upholstery guy did great job and really like the rear package tray he did and how he matched it to the seats, cars almost complete and pick up this summer if this COVID19 restrictions happening doesn’t stop me from traveling west to bring it home

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
i've always like those accadians. is that the hood release handle in the center of the bumper were the license plate would be.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
its going to be a sweet looking ride you have. i see the shifter an console you have mounted an noticed you don't have the shifter position lens installed. just in case you are still needing that look at shiftworks.com they have the lens for pg trannys all the way to a 700r4 an the correct detent plate for the shifter positions. for a light in the console i used a ford license plate light socket that was led to light the lens with a 5 amp fuse holder. they also have the correct neutral safety switch.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
its going to be a sweet looking ride you have. i see the shifter an console you have mounted an noticed you don't have the shifter position lens installed. just in case you are still needing that look at shiftworks.com they have the lens for pg trannys all the way to a 700r4 an the correct detent plate for the shifter positions. for a light in the console i used a ford license plate light socket that was led to light the lens with a 5 amp fuse holder. they also have the correct neutral safety switch.
Thanks for info I do have it and it was bought from Shiftworks not sure why it’s not installed I did mention it to my buddy who’s monitoring the build good eye 👍 I noticed it as well I then notified him, all my updates on my car come as photos as I’m 3 Provinces away 😊

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
i installed that same 66 style shifter an console in my nova. an it took me me a while to find the correct parts. it is a good operating shifter.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts