Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey guys been busy plus this board would not let me login, my car right now had been slow going I was hoping to have it finished by Octobet but won't be until next spring, my car got into the body shop back in Feb and the work has been slow going but care and patience the body man is a longshoreman so it doesn't get worked on everyday, where I sit now is last Saturday my buddy got a flatbed truck loaded my car on and headed to Victoria where it's sitting and waiting for motor, tranny and new front end installation, might be about 2 months before it starts as the guy doing the work is just finishing another car then mine goes in next, thank for the patience and I'm getting excited for my cars next phase

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Coming along slowly disc breaks conversion and checking tire fit, motor and tranny in soon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,707 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hmmm weird, when we ordered my fenders last year we could not get matching front fenders as they didn’t making matching ones, even though advertised wonder if available now ?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hmmm weird, when we ordered my fenders last year we could not get matching front fenders as they didn’t making matching ones, even though advertised wonder if available now ?
If you mentioned Canso to the parts guy he was..... probably out to lunch! Always order for chevyll or Nova unless talking trim....sheet metal is the same. Will be less work to sell the 67 Nova fenders and order 66 Nova/Chevy ll fenders that will fit your 67 Canso. As most don't know 66 and 67 Acadians used the same front fender(same as 66 Nova/Chevy ll) but for both years! If you do buy new repops...fit them first! You may have to zip cut and tweak the back reinforcing to get them to match the doors/cowl. Hope this helps and enjoying your progress! R u on the Island or Mainland? Can shoot me a PM for local suppliers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thx for info my buddy has my car in Victoria he’s got all the connections on getting my car finished their, I live in Manitoba I used to live in Victoria my car is an island car, we bought my fenders through good Mark, I was told body man can fix them to match originals wondering if I should just sell them and buy the 66 nova fenders as they match better, I’m hoping my cars finished this year, thx for info

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We’ve decided to go with the 66 fenders so I will sell my 67 nova fenders my cars in Victoria so if you know of anyone needing 67 fenders ? thx for your input much appreciated ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any pics of the new front end with tires/wheels? I have the same front clip, and would like to run 18's but I'm worried about rubbing. Keep up the great work!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts