Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the work that's been done on my car so far, this car I've had for over 30 years and now finally getting it all redone, entire new front end putting disc breaks all around, 350 engine turbo 350 transmission.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx appreciate it guys? It's been a long journey to get to this stage and a dream to get it finished which I never thought would happen. One rear quarter panel put on today

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
18x9 on back with 255 tires they were put on last week to check fit and they do fit, no tubbing. I'm on the Island in August to pick her up I'll drive her over you can check her out and I can see your cars

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
almost ready it now goes for complete new front end parts disc breaks motor tranny then back for finishing touches

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Latest update car was painted undercarriage satin black outside black primer inside car lizard skin spray for heat, sound and vibration protection, car now is ready for next phase of to have complete new front end parts put in and disc breaks all around engine transmission installed then back for finish body and paint

Attachments

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Latest update car was painted undercarriage satin black outside black primer inside car lizard skin spray for heat, sound and vibration protection, car now is ready for next phase of to have complete new front end parts put in and disc breaks all around engine transmission installed then back for finish body and paint
Looking Good!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just realised that there are two "Canso Kids" i could`nt figure why you were asking yourself questions then answering them? lol
Twin cars and twin names.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just realised that there are two "Canso Kids" i could`nt figure why you were asking yourself questions then answering them? lol
Twin cars and twin names.
That's is funny and the funny thing is the other Cansokid we found out we know each other as we both lived on Vancouver Island and both drive black 67 Acadians, my buddy years ago back in the 80's gave me the name Cansokid when I registered didn't know there was another

1 - 20 of 65 Posts