Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the bottom section, on the back seat, of a 2 door. my floor board has the hook type latch that the seat springs hook in too.but the seat i have doesnt have the wire on the bottom of it.there are two metal brackets on the bottom of this seat that hit about 2 inches left and right of the floor board brackets. did novas have different ways of attaching the bottom part of the back seat?this seat was sold to me a being a 66 67 back seat the top section fits fine.wish i could post picture but i cant get it to work right now.

·
Registered
309 Posts
With out seeing, I am guessing you have a 67 car and a 66 seat, they are different. but don't feel bad i have had 66 adn67's for the last 10 uears and just recently learned this, the 66 has flat things on the floor and 67s have hook shaped things

·
Registered
309 Posts
there is two upside down triangle things on the bottom of the seat that appear like they go into the hole created by the flat things on the floor?? unless that seat is for a 67 if so I will take the car seat out and look under the wagon rear seat but the car seat is kinda hard to get in and out for me so i would prefer to leave it in

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i looked up part numbers they are same for 66 67 ill just figure out something and make it work.:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts