Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 4-Door Nova. Stock 4.3 V-6, balanced by Crower. Very light Level 1 cam upgrade. Performer with Quick Fuel. TH350. Great gas mileage. Bucket seats. Rally wheels. B & M shifter. Normal torque converter. Daily driver. San Diego area.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
it dont look bad for just one picture but a sale price would help alot. welcome to the nova site.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Selling my 4-Door Nova. Stock 4.3 V-6, balanced by Crower. Very light Level 1 cam upgrade. Performer with Quick Fuel. TH350. Great gas mileage. Bucket seats. Rally wheels. B & M shifter. Normal torque converter. Daily driver. San Diego area.
I'd love to see pictures of the 4.3 upgrade. I have one that I was contemplating using.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i would of liked to have been in the room when that V-6 got fired for the first time in that nova.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No video of first start but just took this video

And pics of interior. Need to be wiped down, I am building a house on top of my 10 car shop.

i would of liked to have been in the room when that V-6 got fired for the first time in that nova.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
that engine sounds good. you shouldn't have any trouble in the sale for 7000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts