Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help. Whats the going rate for a 67 nova 2 Door Sedan. It will need one quarter skin and possibly a door skin. Front fenders are good no rust, trunk is clean and the floors need some minor patches, hood is good. Interior is complete but needs restoring. Comes with NOS headlight bezels and front bumper. There is no rust on any outside panels. Quarter and doors need skins do to dents(door might be fixable). Rest of the car is very solid and straight all glass is good shape. Grill needs replacing if I remember right. Car is a roller, no engine or trans. I will try to get some pics. I can replace all the panels myself. He is asking $2,800

THANKS

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
$2,800.00 needing that work, in my area, i think would be a tad high... but depending on your area, supply & demand etc the price may be OK.

i'd look REAL hard at the quarter and make sure what other areas were pulled in or tweaked when the qtr damage occurred. sometimes the tail panel can be pulled inwards or tweaked so it may not just be a simple qtr replacement, other things may also need attention to properly install the panel... what about the door jamb/B pillar area...

maybe you can look/discuss these things when you look at it again and negotiate a little lower price... don't pick it apart too bad because hey, you're looking at it to buy it but you can discuss work, parts, damage... time/labor etc and get it down a little...

good luck and get some pics ;)

S

·
0 Posts
I bought mine needing floors and quarters. Trunk floor and rear subframe is all good. Car came with floors and a 2" cowl hood. Gave 1,500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts