Transmission: Built 700R4

Rear End: TCI 4 Link

Exhaust:

Wheels/Tires:

Interior:

Electrical:

Accessories/Options:

Sound system:

Additional Comments:picked this car up in September of 2012 in New Jersey. Was sitting in a backyard since '82 according to the inspection sticker. It was totally complete, minus engine and tranny. Ripped her apart the first week I had it and found a little more rot than I anticipated, but hey, thats what its all about right? Seems like the only "real" salvageable parts are the roof, dash, both doors, and quarters are really not terrible. Anyone want to spot me about $25K, I'll get it done in 3 months haha!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd put up more pictures, but can't figure out how to post them so they pop right up. Anyone wants to clue me in would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Looks like a lot of work ahead of you, but it will be worth it in the end. The good thing is, all the sheet metal you need for your year car is reproduced. Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Ive been looking up parts for months now haha. Luckily I live somewhat near GroundUp (ss396.com). Those pics were taken within the first week I got it, all the rust has been cut out, left with less than a shell. Almost need to do what Kid63 did, but a little nervous to cut it apart that much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts