Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Midwest looking for a 66 - 67 wagon, this one looks interesting. It appeared in Springfield Missouri CL, but not sure where its located. Been listed before with more info about condition. Seller recently reposted with dropped price and something about trades which makes me think they are motivated.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/3557705420.html

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought. I was in Springfield this weekend, but was not in a position to go look. Given how rarely I see good wagons for sale in the Mid-West, locals should jump on this. All signs point to a seller willing to deal for fast cash!
:D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'd think he'd put what engine/trans was in it? And if that A/C works.
It's stated in the ad, but poorly. They had a couple prior CL ads with some additional info on the car and a higher price. Clearly not a sophisticated CL seller, which in my opinion can be a plus since it shows they are not in the business of flipping cars.

Got love that NHRA front license plate. Not sure how they are getting away with only showing one plate in Missouri, other than the cops haven't noticed. May be an indication that the prior owner had a historical plate on the car, which only requires one.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wish I had my tax check. I'd be on my way to MO this weekend to check this one out.
Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts