Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing a vinyl top on my 66 coupe. The car did not come with a vinyl top. My question is how are the sail panel moldings attached to the car? Are there clips attached to the moldings that are bolted into the panel or is there rivets on the panel that attach the moldings using clips? Also where can I find the clips? Thanks Gary

66 Chevy 2 SS:cool:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I am installing a vinyl top on my 66 coupe. The car did not come with a vinyl top. My question is how are the sail panel moldings attached to the car? Are there clips attached to the moldings that are bolted into the panel or is there rivets on the panel that attach the moldings using clips? Also where can I find the clips? Thanks Gary

66 Chevy 2 SS:cool:
Try This. http://chevy2only.com/chevy2only/index.php part # 81246

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to locate a set of these. I don't have a few other things as well like the top of the door and quarter reveal moldings, also need the window weather strip channel for above all the side windows. I know I need other stuff too but I can't think of it right now. This is for a 66 two-door hardtop. Thanks

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
welcome to the nova site. there is a correct place to put your parts wanted, you'll need to have 25 posts to get in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts