Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to look at a OEM 66 trunk Diecast on Wednesday the 16th the guy say's is in perfect condition just dirty. He sent a few pictures from his phone. What year is this one from 66? I didn't think of asking for the casting number. I'm a first gen guy ...don't know much about these other then there expensive... Is any one in need of this, if so I'll pick it up and sell & ship it at a fair price .Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
That IS a '66 SS trunk die-cast. They are expensive - the last nice one I saw sell went for over $1,500. You'd have to clean up that one to be sure that there weren't any flaws before you could accurately assign a value to it.

I'm sure there's more than one person on this site who needs one... the question is: Are they willing to pay the price?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats crazy money for these...:turn: I think I can get this one for alot less. I'll clean it up and see how nice it really is & if it's worth buying. I don't have any use for it (Mines a 63) and can't afford an expensive garage art wall hanger. I see Ecklers has repops of these now so we'll see what the owner wants for it. Thanks Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts