Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to locate the seat back emblem for the 66 ss bucket seats. I did a search and found one for th 67 but the 66 covers are different. I also have some pictures that maybe I will just kinda make a scaled measurement from. It's probably not that critical but if they are way off I'm sure someone would notice.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
On the 66 seat cover there are four raised stripes that run up both sides and across the top. I measured mine. From the bottom of the raised stripe to the top of the chrome emblem is 4 3/4 inches.

Hope this helps.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey yes thanks Bryan that is exactly what I needed. Can you tell me if your back seats are the same as the front?? I found a magazine picture that showed the fronts and backs but the emblem on the back was considerably higher then then front. Like maybe only down 1" or so. Didn’t look right to me.

Thanks again !!!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I measured mine and the rear is 4-3/4 from the horizontal rib above. My front seats were 3-3/4 from the horiz. rib above

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Rbase123

I just took the measurement on my front bucket seat. The number is different.

It is 4 1/4 inches down from the bottom cross rib to the top edge of the emblem.

I never knew that.

Bryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts