Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a set of these pieces. They don’t necessarily need to be pristine. Depending on their condition, I might use them as a template to try to fab “replicas”. Show me what you’ve got.

·
Vendor
1,762 Posts
A have a good driver's pair. PM your contact info and I will get you details. (y)

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you get a good drivers set and want them plated, Sihilling in Santa Ana is the place to have it done. I had mine done by them and they came out beautiful.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is your guy’s’ definition of a “drivers set”? Meaning a non-pristine, (non show quality) set, that you would put on a car that’s driven on the street.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent a PM to SouthBay2s, but didn’t hear back. Someone else skipped the thread and PM’d me with a pristine set at a reasonable price.
It’s actually quite amazing. SNS is the center of the Nova-verse!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m looking for a set of these pieces. They don’t necessarily need to be pristine. Depending on their condition, I might use them as a template to try to fab “replicas”. Show me what you’ve got.
I have both lower 1/4 panel mouldings (both) sides as well as SS door mouldings (only) no rockers

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have both lower 1/4 panel mouldings (both) sides as well as SS door mouldings (only) no rockers
Thanks Zeke, I found a set last week. But hang on to those; they’re becoming very rare. What kind af condition are yours in?

·
Registered
15 Posts
They do have some acme , I would rate them as fair to good,
They would re-chrome nicely , I probably list them for sale on the site , any Idea as to what I should ask for them ? Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They do have some acme , I would rate them as fair to good,
They would re-chrome nicely , I probably list them for sale on the site , any Idea as to what I should ask for them ? Thanks
Sheesh, that’s a tough call. On the one hand SNS=NPHNP, so it would be awesome if you found a good (forever home. Lol) to send them to; giving someone a great deal. On the other hand, I’d like to see you get a good price out of them because, well, you need to finance your Chevy II addiction just like the next guy... I’ll PM you with my guess, and we’ll see if anyone else has an idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts