Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday after work I went to pick up a set of 1966 Nova SS rocker mouldings after coming across an ad on Craigslist. He told me over the phone he had some parts leftover from a Nova that had been parted out 35 years ago after a portion of the car had burned. He had stored the remaining parts in his shop and he was looking to get things cleaned up. Upon arriving it was soon apparent that the rocker mouldings didnt belong to the 66 after all, but while I was there I would be willing to look at any other parts he had. He managed to come up with the SS glove box, both trim pieces for the hood, two grilles, and a spare powerglide. He then took me out back to show me the trunk that was sitting on the ground; it didnt look like a piece I would be interested in but noticed the SS moulding was missing. I asked him if he had saved that piece by any chance and he said he might have but wasnt sure where it would be. Well after about 15 minutes of searching, there in a box in the back of the shop it sat. Needless to say it didnt take me long to settle on a price, you never know when I might need an extra. The trim pieces are actually better than the originals on my car, so I might switch them out in the future. Ive attached a picture just as I bought it, no cleaning...its not a perfect piece but in my opinion will be a really nice piece once its cleaned/polished. :yes:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts