Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
389 Posts
Vin #

The VIN # posted in the ad definitely is not right for this car, something funny possibly going on, would like to hear the story or explanation on this one.

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
Here's his response:

Response from taximan0_10
taximan0_10( 2)
Positive Feedback: 100%
Registered On: www.motors.ebay.com

Item: Chevrolet : Nova (4643692396)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
taximan0_10 is the seller.

what numbers show it to be a post car? the vin is the same # as the vin tag on the car, someone else asked that same question. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
I asked the guy if he matched the VIN numbers and here are his responses. He sent 2 emails.

taximan0_10( 2)
Positive Feedback: 100%
Registered On: www.motors.ebay.com
Item: Chevrolet : Nova (4643692396)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
taximan0_10 is the seller.
1.yes I did and they match. I went to the web site at nova resouce and saw what you are talking about. I guess it make a mistake made in a previous sale. Thanks for the info

2. disregard the email I just sent you. I didnt see the part about the firewall. where is it located on the firewall. thanks Danny

·
13,993 Posts
This car has been re-listed after he pulled it because of a screwup with the 'buy it now.' It's still showing a 6 cylinder 2 door sedan VIN. Is it the cowl tag he's looking for on the firewall? Not hard to see as it's all shined up and jumps right out at you. It will show a model number, but not the VIN. I'd be avoiding this auction until he gets this sorted out.
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts