Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum and looking for some info.

I have a 66 sedan and I would like to know what other year vent windows fit my car. I currently have glass doors on the car, but I do have the steel doors I would like to put on. The only problem is I have no windows in the steel doors including the vent windows. The vent windows seem to be hard to come by so I was wondering what other years or body styles I can look for.

Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the site there are many Sedan owners here they must be busy tonight. Best to find complete doors. The 67 doors would have the locks seperate from the interior door handles unlike the 66 which locks with the interior door handle by pushing down on it. Other than the locks being different you can use 66 or 67 only Sedan doors. Post a wanted classified for the doors on this forum. Iam sure someone will help, just be patient. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Chris,

There was an entry in the Parts for sale titled:
1966 Nova 4 Door Parts

by prostnova.

Did you try contacting him? He may have something you are looking for?

Hope that helps. Good luck with your car.

Darrel

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replys. Ken thanks for the information. I think that will make my search a little easier now that I have a range of years and styles to look for.:)

Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
The vent frames, glass, knobs and gaskets are available are available aftermarket, but you'll need to find someone with a parts car for the major assembly parts. Like said above 62-67 should work for ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts