Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a Beauty for sale right down the street from me. It's a Pro Touring 66 with an LS3 now. She's a Beauty, not many nicer than this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am not on Facebook so tried the listed website to see all the photos and the link does not appear to be up an running. Does anyone know what Classic American's current web address is?

·
Premium Member
4,495 Posts
Yes that was my car. It now lives in California. I put the LSA in it to see if it would fit and it did, however it was far too much motor for the car so I took it out and sold it and put in the 495HP LS3.

Johnny, I was there when you went screaming by, you better slow down young man...lol

To answer the many questions, no I am not done with Novas and I'll still be around the site, Novas will always be my first love......already on the search for a new one so stay tuned.....it will be better than this one...

T,

·
Registered
20,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes that was my car. It now lives in California. I put the LSA in it to see if it would fit and it did, however it was far too much motor for the car so I took it out and sold it and put in the 495HP LS3.

Johnny, I was there when you went screaming by, you better slow down young man...lol

To answer the many questions, no I am not done with Novas and I'll still be around the site, Novas will always be my first love......already on the search for a new one so stay tuned.....it will be better than this one...

T,
Wow that car went quick which didn't surprise me. I wonder if Bruce in California is getting another II maybe? Tom, never faster than 60 mph.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts