Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Looks like someone thinks the owner liked little boys?

Back on topic did these have vinyl tops?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHAT!?! :confused::confused::confused:

ANYWAY, THIS A GOOD MONEY MAKER, THERE'S A GUY HERE ON THE SITE, THAT NEEDS DOORS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
we just picked up a 4 door parts car here locally. it's a 66 and i'll make a list if anyone wants anything i'll look and see what's good on the car. original 250/powerglide.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
PARKING BRAKE ASSEMBLY! I COULD USE! :yes:

·
13,727 Posts
Did these have vinyl tops?
The 1966 showroom brochure shows this C pillar trim on a Nova series 4 door sedan. The car isn't two tone, nor does it have a vinyl roof. I'm not sure if it came standard on Nova series sedans or not. You didn't need a vinyl roof or two tone to have this trim. It could be ordered for any model as RPO D99.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
nice car pat!!
Bruce I bought this car in 2001. That's the actual mileage on the speedo. The pics are from when I picked it up from my detailer. Paid $1800.00 bucks for it. I put about $2000.00 more into it to get it road worthy. It had been sitting for awhile. I sold it in 2007 for $7250.00. It went to Abbotsford, BC. That's Carl's neck of the woods.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I wish that car were near me. I'd own it for sure (as long as the underside isn't rotted). I have the fenders, etc for a 66. Got a hood too. WHY CAN'T THESE BE CLOSE TO ME!!!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish that car were near me. I'd own it for sure (as long as the underside isn't rotted). I have the fenders, etc for a 66. Got a hood too. WHY CAN'T THESE BE CLOSE TO ME!!!
ship it...500 bux

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
800 to a 1000 to shippin it to you....

they have plenty of parts on that still from the looks of it....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts