Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 66 ss with two rare options. 1, rear mount power antenna.2 parking brake under dash light. The wire harness is all there and the light come on when I pull the E brake handle. but the mount that holds the bulb is missing. Can any body show me what the mount bracket that holds the bulb looks. thanks Steve.

·
13,984 Posts
Steve, the power rear antenna was a factory option (RPO U75), but the brake light shows as a dealer installed item. In the 1966 Custom Accessories booklet it just shows as a light on the dash to the left of the light switch. Looks like there was a hole drilled with the bulb pushed through and maybe a retaining ring on top to secure it. No bracket shown.

Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brake light bulb option

Thank you Bob, great info. On my car i have no hole in the dash. At the dealer they put a small bracket there. I'm guessing.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have 66 ss with two rare options. 1, rear mount power antenna.2 parking brake under dash light. The wire harness is all there and the light come on when I pull the E brake handle. but the mount that holds the bulb is missing. Can any body show me what the mount bracket that holds the bulb looks. thanks Steve.

Hey Steve, any way you could post a picture of the rear power antenna? Would love to see what one actually looks like. I have never seen one. Thanks.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts