Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another Nova site there's someone with a non-SS 66 4 speed car with a carpet ring he says is factory installed. Has anyone ever seen another one of these? Is this what they actually used?

Never too old to learn if this is true!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thanks.

Anyone know where to buy a reproduction of this part?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be great. I was in Las Vegas about 8 years ago and went to buy some parts off John. Great guy, but for some reason I never kept his contact info.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,835 Posts
Please post what you find on the ring availability. I know John is more or less retired and has sold off most his stuff (maybe everything by now).

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the duplication here, I see the same individual posted here a week ago with the same question!

At any rate, it would be nice to find someone who has reproduced them.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Here is John Piccola's phone number (702)361-4591. If you need his email address just let me know and I will send it to you.

Good luck, :yes:
Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Super, thanks. Do you know, is he still doing Nova parts? I don't want to bug him if he's trying to get out of the parts business.

On a side note, I recall I was very impressed with what a nice guy he is when I went to buy parts off him around 2010.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Super, thanks. Do you know, is he still doing Nova parts? I don't want to bug him if he's trying to get out of the parts business.

On a side note, I recall I was very impressed with what a nice guy he is when I went to buy parts off him around 2010.
Carl I sent an email to John last week, he still has a few Nova parts that he is selling.

I would contact him, I have always enjoyed dealing with him, agreed he is a very nice guy.

Frank

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent! Could I get his email address please?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts