Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the pic of assy of the horn buttons and stuff in the steering wheel 66 ?. Trying to get mine to blow but not sure all the parts are in right.
Thanks JR:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Jr you must have been reading my mind. I'm working on the same thing, and looking for an picture of the assembly also.
:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1bad66 said:
Jr you must have been reading my mind. I'm working on the same thing, and looking for an picture of the assembly also.
:eek:
Check all the connections. Mine were in pretty bad shape at the relay. How far down from the steering wheel do ya need info on. Not much there.:)
JR

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well when I got the car there were two bags of parts. So I'm not what goes where. I got it close but I believe he had parts from a different year mixed in the bags.
Could you tell me in order from the bottom upward what goes where?
how many parts is there suppose to be?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well from the wheel up- in the center a spring loaded button should be coming through the wheel, then a metal washer then a thick plastic washer thing that fits the tabs on the washer,then the horn thing and on top of that a 3 holed plastic thing that fits the holes of the chrome horn blower thing.
Hope that helps.
JR:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I see you had the same problem I had ............ trying to figure out the names to all of these things :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Got it JR, :) Looks like I must have got all of those things in the right spot.
Biggest problem I had was there were parts from two different years.
So with your excellent description all's good :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts