Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the new repo grilles for a 66? I called one place they said the one they sold was a Ted Williams imported grille. Any comments on these. My old one is in bad shape or I would try to use it. I was wondering how they fit in the opening. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, Pontiac powered; 68 &75 Firebirds
431 Posts
66 grill

I did. I think it is a Dynacorn. Dimensions were good. Locations of holes were off enough that I had to modify.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
66 Grille

Thanks for getting back to me I figured they had to be worked on a little bit. Is the finish good or are they more chrome looking than the original?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Has anyone used the new repo grilles for a 66? I called one place they said the one they sold was a Ted Williams imported grille. Any comments on these. My old one is in bad shape or I would try to use it. I was wondering how they fit in the opening. Thanks in advance...

I don't know about the 66, I got one for my 67, it fits fine but the aluminum has no shine what so ever, you cant polish it either.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
I just bought a Goodmark for my '66 and it looks great. Haven't tried it on yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
66 Grille

Thanks everyone, I guess you about have to look at the grille for yourself. I wanted it to look like the original one. I have heard one guy talking about one he saw was real chrome looking almost too much. I was going to drive down and pick one up this week but may try checking some more...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts