Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a four door first gen on ebay about six months ago. The car was two tone and green on the bottom with the top some sort of cream color. The owner claimed it was a factory repaint color. Was two tone paint a factory option? I looked high and low but have been unable to find another color combo like this as I would like to paint my 66 four door these colors.

·
13,802 Posts
Yes, there were 8 factory two tone combinations for 1966 Chevy IIs in the U.S.. Code HC was Willow Green bottom/Ermine White top and code LC was Tropic Turquoise bottom/Ermine White top. In Canada there was an additional green called Cypress Green (code J). It was also available with a white top. Tropic Turquoise and Cypress are darker than Willow Green.

Bob

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
cmarshall
if you do decide to paint your 66 the two tone color combination there is a trim piece on bottom of the sail panel that is used between the two colors. there is two different people selling that trim in the for sale area for 1-2 gen. but they are pricey. the best of luck on your paint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts