Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Is it stamped? The 67 I have is stamped 1967 Chevy II. Not sure if they stamped it for 66. Anyone?

Cheers,

Pierre

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pierre67ss said:
Is it stamped? The 67 I have is stamped 1967 Chevy II. Not sure if they stamped it for 66. Anyone?

Cheers,

Pierre
The bumper hook is stamped, but I never have seen the base plate or the jacking mast stamped.

·
Banned
389 Posts
Jack Mast and Base Plate

The jack mast and base plates for 66 and 67 that I have seen are more of a "D" shape, not a "t" shape. The base plates and mast are common and used for alot of Chevy models from those years. The jack bumper hooks are "model specific", and will be stamped with the model info.

·
Registered
67 Posts
66 bumber jack

I've owned or parted over two hundred 66-7 novas in the last twenty plus years and everyone has been a rectangle tube type,mark

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
On page 317 of the 66 assembly manual it shows a T style mast for the Wagon. D shaped mast for the rest.
Also shows a strange spare wheel for aluminum brake drums:confused: which bolts to the outer diameter of the brake drum. It was option P20 and was canceled.
Option P20 Aluminum Brake Drum Equipment-(Spare Wheel & Tire Stowage) Page 317 in the manual

1 - 7 of 7 Posts