nova4.jpg

nova1.jpg

Year: 1966

Model: nova

Engine: 383 afr 195's performer rpm 10:1 holley 750

Front End: cpp mini subframe

Transmission: muncie m21

Rear End: 3.73 moser 12 bolt

Exhaust: fenderwell headers & flowmasters with working heat!!!!

Wheels/Tires: m/t's & centerline convo pro's

Interior: black w bucket seats

Sound system: stock am radio

Additional Comments: just finally got her on the road, what a blast to drive

Attachments

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice, was this an OG stick car...???

LIL JOHN
No I think it may have been either 3 on the tree or auto on the column. when i bought the car the buckets and floor shifter were already there. I took the interior out and did it right, the car was orig tropic turquoise and the p/o converted it to black and didn't do a very nice job.

Thanks for the compliments and responses, I've gotten alot of help and learned alot of things here. SNS RULES!!!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Very nice car! I hope mine turns out nearly that nice. What color is that blue? How do you like the CPP front end kit?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice car! I hope mine turns out nearly that nice. What color is that blue? How do you like the CPP front end kit?
Thanks!, The cpp kit is awesome, all the positive comments here are true, I don't have anything bad to say about it. As far as the color, not really sure, I bought the car already painted.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
badass!!!!! great great looking car. one quick questions, those guages the water temp and oil one where u get them? what brand? i really like those and ive been wanting to get a pair of them..thanks man

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
badass!!!!! great great looking car. one quick questions, those guages the water temp and oil one where u get them? what brand? i really like those and ive been wanting to get a pair of them..thanks man
They're autometer liquid filled pro-comps, I got them and the black anodized bracket from summit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts