Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at Pick & Pull a couple of days ago with the 66 wagon - guy stopped me in the lot, said he knows of a 66 or 67 wagon for sale in the Auburn CA area (20 mi east of Sacramento off I-80). Didn't have a lot of detail or pricing, thinks it's original paint (turquoise). Guy's name is Bob King, phone # is 530-368-4132.

He said the same guy is also selling a 61 Chevy Brookwood wagon (283, 3 speed w/ od) in decent original condition.

Same day, there was an extremely clean, original ½ ton short wheelbase (G10) ’76 Chevy panel van in the P&P "builder row". Runs and drives, no rust, no accident damage. Price on the windshield is $1195, probably get it for $1k. Van is a true mid-70’s “van era” time capsule – near-perfect body, trim & glass, original medium green paint (oxidized, but would polish out), early slot mags that need polishing, “cal custom” style aftermarket steering wheel, fiberglass buckets, etc. With a $25 P&P reciever hitch it'd make a great tow vehicle for a race car or boat – best guess is it’s there because it wouldn’t pass smog.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
HOW MUCH DID HE WANT? ANY PICS? :confused:
:pics:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No other info - he stopped me in the P&P parking lot as I was pulling

out of a parking space - got the impression that both the Nova & Brookwood wagons may have belonged to someone else.

Since I've obviously never seen either one, I don't have photos (and unfortunately don't have time to chase down the seller and drive 45 min each way to go look at - or get photos of - the cars).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts