Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I bought a 67 4-speed that was just that nice. But corner was broke in shipping. Waiting on UPS settlement. Have a guy that says he can repair it like new. But I am sure it will not be the same as before the damage.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Seat Belt Clips

Not too sure if all 67's had them, but my 67 was ordered with deluxe seat belts and the console had the clips screwed on it!! Made for a much neater place to put the belt!! What does your 67 have Kelly????

Bogie

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hey Ric, Mine doesnt have any clips for the seat belts but I did get some from Gas Alley, just not sure of the correct placement. Got any pics before I start drilling holes? Kelly

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Cansoman said:
I may be wrong but there is no difference between a 66 and 67 console. Is there?
Thats what I meant by a 67 console it has the belt clips. I didn't know it was a option.

·
13,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The clips could be another one of those mid year additions, or as Ric pointed out, only came with deluxe belts. The SS interior pic in the 67 showroom brochure shows the inboard seatbelts on the seats. I've seen the clips on a number of 67s, but keep in mind some of the restored 67 SSs may have consoles from 66s. There were more than twice as many 66 SSs produced as 67s, thus twice as many consoles.
Bob

·
13,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Received 19 bids and sold for $ 860.00.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Ken Erdmann said:
I was hoping to buy it, but didn't bid high enough. Does anyone know who can restore my old one?
You might try this guy, he does good work. James Simmet from Michigan 989-883-2006

1 - 19 of 19 Posts