Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
PUI seems to be the only game in town. I'd love to find some OE blue interior stuff for my 66 but I'm sure most originals are as worn as mine.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
think some members here sell PUI interior or can check classic industries, they sell them too and if stuff is OER, its usually pretty good from what I've seen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would like to fine assembled panels..Fellow that did them prior did a poor job, kinda starting over with much of the rebuild.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
PUI door panels on my 67....they make nice stuff....

this is the pui interior on my old 65ss

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the kits that came from PUI, are the panels assembled? When I search on their site all the door panel kits say 'non assembled'. The ones you guys are showing are exactly what I am looking for, possibly 'non assembled' means something else???
Bright Blue SS for my 66 interior. This kit was made by P.U.I.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
On the kits that came from PUI, are the panels assembled?.................
My door panels came already done. I had to GLUE on the little chrome Chevy II emblem in the chrome strip. I just pried the old one off my OLD door panel. I had to cut the two holes (which were pre cut in the back board) for the door handle and the window crank. If I remember right the holes were not 100 percent perfect on the alignment. Then I marked the two holes for the arm rest bolts.

The door panels slip in the stainless trim at the top and bottom of the door.

Hope the helps.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
All of the PUI early model door panels (62-67) come assmebled. For your year, the PUI interior components are available in factory correct color & grain. Quality is excellent & USA made.

1968 & up are available un-assmebled or what is referred to as PAD, which is "Pre-assembled Door panels. They come with new metal shell for the top of the door, inner window fuzzies installed and lock ferrule.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Walt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts