Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ran across a trunk panel for a 65 it seemed to good to be true it was an nos part nothing was broken off only thing was the bowtie that needed to be replaced all he wanted was $50 there was pitting I do have to mention that and a a bend in one corner but easily repaired let me know what you think

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Post up some pictures and ill give you my opinion. Did the seller say how a new old stock part got bent, I understand it can have pits when new but was it dropped

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I say if you need it buy it .. I've seen then on EBAY for as much as $500. And it is a 1 year only part

. Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope he never mentioned how one corner got bent like I said just seemed weird guy had no contact info or anything

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THIS IS A GOOD PIECE, B.I.N. $300

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah joe showed that piece very nice I'm going after it if it was up to me and had the cash right now id go get it forget the bidding but I'll see what happens

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope didn't buy the one for $50 seemed like to much of a pain but I found another one problem is its in canada guy only wants $150 for that piece and the hood trim I didn't think it was a bad price but who knows it was just like my back seat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts