Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me where I can find the trim that goes on the lower portion of the right front fender....?? It's the only piece that is needed. I have the original piece but it has damage...

·
Premium Member
7,732 Posts
That is a relatively rare piece of one year only trim. It is not reproduced. Your only option is to buy a used one and possibly have it restored or if you are lucky find an NOS piece.

There's a "Parts Wanted" section for requests like this. Someone may have one to sell. :yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a relatively rare piece of one year only trim. It is not reproduced. Your only option is to buy a used one and possibly have it restored or if you are lucky find an NOS piece.

There's a "Parts Wanted" section for requests like this. Someone may have one to sell. :yes:

Thank you.....

I'm a newbie to the site & having a little trouble navigating around the site. How would I get to that "Parts Wanted" section....?? I'll learn, get it eventually without having to ask........

I actually have the right side piece but it's damaged. It is complete though & isn't torn or has any gouges in it.....being made out of aluminum I might be able to restore it or would send it to somebody to restore if that's what they do. Thought I'd first try just getting a replacement.

Thanks again,
Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts