Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m starting a 65 small tire drag car build. I’m thinking this is our 10th first gen Nove we have had. Stay tuned for pictures and updates as they happen.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Welcome to the site.. What are the plans for the build..?
Well we have big ideas on this one, our last two we made into altered wheel base cars. This one for starters will be to repair all the rust then start the build. Full roll cage with an internal rear tube frame structure from the back of the main hoop to the rear bumper tying in the new location for the rear spring perch sliders. Ford 9", Split mono leafs, Assassin traction bars, mini tub, 10" rear wheels with a 275 60 15 drag radial. Im going to buy a cage from Alston then add to it during the build to accommodate everything I want to do. We don't really have which way we are going for the engine yet, small block or LS ??? Any way stay tuned for updates as they happen.
Welcome to the site.. What are the plans for the build..?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks like you're wasting no time on that car. Great to watch progress, keep those pics coming, you're helping more people than you may realize!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I think I’m done with the rust repair and ready to order up some tubing to start the roll cage and rear frame section to move the leaf springs inward. Anyone out there have any information on the “Affordable Bender” I’m thinking of ordering one up, looks pretty good. 🤔 ???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks good! i'll be following along closely. I have a 67 that ill be doing the same thing to. Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming!
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts