Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does everyone run in to problems just when you think your done with a project? My current project is a 65 nova with a 95 lt1 motor, tried to fire it up and no spark, waterpump started leaking after that and then a heater hose started to leak at the clamp. Frustrating. Sorry just venting but hopefully it will fire up today and then i'll be happy. It's just funny how you do a project like this and start to wonder if the nice carbed 350 you had in it before was just fine. At least it ran.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
It happens to everyone:yes: I was watching a TV show "Overhaulin" and they had all the experts working on this project. The car was all done ready for delivery and guess what, it wouldnt start! Dont feel bad, just take one thing at a time and move on.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lt1

One thing that gets to me is I have a decent scan tool for obd2 the wiring harness was built as an obd1 so now i get to go and buy a different scan tool. Thanks for the diagrams. I've done a bunch of these over the years and it's never turnkey always a headache at first.

Shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts