Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After months of debating which wheels and look to go for, I made a decision to go with the "stock n' lowered" look. I went with california smoothies... and am still waiting for my 52 Chevy center caps.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Thats sweet jay. Time to fab up a skid plate. Did you paint them or have SW powdercoat? What are the wheel/tire specs for the front?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I bought them bare. I had a shop paint them for me ... OBN Paint Shop. I don't think they're listed though.

I forgot what the specs were, I just asked for 16" smoothies for a Nova and this is what I got.

·
0 Posts
Thanks. I bought them bare. I had a shop paint them for me ... OBN Paint Shop. I don't think they're listed though.

I forgot what the specs were, I just asked for 16" smoothies for a Nova and this is what I got.
That looks HELLA KOOL!!!!

"OBN Paint Shop" :shh::shh:

"forgot what the specs were" Riiiiight! :rolleyes:

Jay,
That will look perfect with the new center caps, love the stance...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Love it!! Super clean and different, and the 52 caps are a great call, please post more pics with the new caps! BTW, nice to see the 16s, that is a nice size that still gives you some sidewall, the proportions are perfect. Great job!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Looks great, I thought 16's are the perfect size wheel for our 1st gen's and looking at your wagon just proves that for me.

Where did you get your wheels from?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great, I thought 16's are the perfect size wheel for our 1st gen's and looking at your wagon just proves that for me.

Where did you get your wheels from?
Thanks Ry! ... Got'em from Stockton Wheels.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
that looks great......

question on the wheels. Are the center sections running a smaller diameter center section than a standard 16" wheel would. I'm wondering because I bought some 15" smoothies that barely fit my explorer disc's and have 12" disc up front and what to run smoothies but not sure if I can find any to fit.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Love the look! Killer stance!
After getting my Rallies I thought about smoothies with black centers.....Maybe next year. I wanted to flake my roof, but Rally wheels and flake just don't seem right.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I really like the look and the stance...very nice job. Watch that oil pan, you might consider putting a skid plate on the bottom...

pops

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
After months of debating which wheels and look to go for, I made a decision to go with the "stock n' lowered" look. I went with california smoothies... and am still waiting for my 52 Chevy center caps.

Hey Jay,
saw them at the picnic...they look awsome!!

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
From one 65 longroof owner to another I like your wagon

Ive been thinkin about the same set-up as I have i think 52 chevy ??? are these like yours??, I have a set of 15 inch chrome wheels I have been trying to figure the best way to make the caps stick to the rims I could bolt them on , I know the original 52 rims had 3-4 bent tabs that held spring tension against the inside cap,these straps should be fairly easy to mig on, any other ideas on how to secure the caps

1 - 20 of 26 Posts