Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
That is an awesome wagon. :yes::yes::yes:

I smell a bidding war..... since there is no reserve this will actually encourage bidding. Could go for big bucks....

Cheers, Tim

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,636 Posts
That is gorgeous.

I just have a problem with it being listed as a 1 owner car. No, the eBay seller bought it from 'Marv', so isn't that 2 owners??? :yes: Maybe it's some sort of new math? :no:

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
That is gorgeous.

I just have a problem with it being listed as a 1 owner car. No, the eBay seller bought it from 'Marv', so isn't that 2 owners??? :yes: Maybe it's some sort of new math? :no:
This car was purchased brand new from Weiler Chevrolet in Oregon City, Oregon on January 15th, 1965 and has slept in the same garage for over 44 years. The address on the Protect-O-Plate is the same one that's on the current registration and title. I even have the original window sticker and other doc's from new purchase. I recently bought this car directly from the 86 year old original owner

hope this clears things up :yes:

and i hope this wagon goes to a owner that will take care of it like the original owner has.

shes too beautiful to modify guys!!

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
Tisk, Tisk,:no: You west coast guys just don't see it do you? That thing has been masterfully mudded together to look perfect:yes: Out here on the east coast we see this kind of thing all the time, nice interior and a bondo buggy on the out side painted white to make it hard to see all the mud. Novajoe I know how you feel..........new baby girl the need for a crew cab Nova, but don't lose your money............The sawsall syndicate needs an east coast affiliate to help spot this kind of thing!! The best thing would be for you guys to just let me purchase this lump of coal so that no one gets into something that they were not aware of.............:D

.........................O.K. Just kidding:yes: That car is stunning someone will pay a good coin for this one and rightfully so. I love the white with red interior. Everything about it is impressive in that it is truely all original and not bought new to bring it back to original............Go get 'er Novajoe it will suit your family perfectly and I'll read all the post here on the site about how much you are enjoying it!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
i thought the roof rack is suppose to face the other way?
I've read that the racks sometimes went on forward slope or rearward slope. These cars weren't perfect, and the people who put them together often were consuming beer on the assembly line.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts