Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a look through forum, and also on You tube, gone through the Fisher body manual. I am looking for some details on door disassembly, and also rear Q windows.
My car has the Chrome trim along the top of the doors, which helpfully has been butchered and is obviously not fitted correctly at the front, as I cannot open my vent windows. Good for security, but looks like ****.
I want to find out what is supposed to hold them in place, best way to remove so I can try to straighten and polish, refit correctly. My rear Q windows need adjustment, and they tend to wind themselves down, interested on a fix for that also.
Any help to where to go would be appreciated. Vehicle Car Wheel Tire Grille
I am in Australia, so cannot just pop into a rest shop and discuss.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hello from a fellow black 65 owner! Great looking car! Yours is nicer than mine! One rear quarter window on my car is great the other is a struggle. I spent hrs trying to get it fixed properly and failed. It's better but not perfect. Since then I looked for videos. I did not find a nova video but did find this Chevelle video. Everything I see in this Chevelle video looks nearly identical to the inner workings of my nova. This guy has definitely done it before! I hope this helps send more pictures!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts