Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fello four door owners. My 15 year old son (going on 16 for 3 years now)
would like to chat with any of you out there.
he has loved them since he was 8 years old. we bought him one at a yeard sale from an old lady for a nice price. he has helped me work on this every step of the way. very proud of him.
thanks bobby green

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am the 3rd owner of a 65 4 door, that I'm restoring into a daily driver. I love mine, and I wouldn't give it up for nothing(even though I was offered $10,000 for it by a guy in Sedona, AZ.) I know it sounds crazy, but the same guy has offered me 2 cash offers of $12.000, and 1 offer of $15.000 for my semi custom 65 Suburban. I turned them all down. Keep these cars on the road, and don't let anyone tell you "too bad it's not a 2 door, and doesn't have a v-8" I've heard that tune a hundred times, but I'm happy with 4 doors, and my so-called "anemic" 194 L-6. The only thing I changed is the wheels. I put 14" stock on it, but will probably go back to my 13", and I put a split manifold on.
Good Luck to you and your son with your project. I'm still trying to get pics of mine on this site.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
I am the 3rd owner of a 65 4 door, that I'm restoring into a daily driver. I love mine, and I wouldn't give it up for nothing(even though I was offered $10,000 for it by a guy in Sedona, AZ.) I know it sounds crazy, but the same guy has offered me 2 cash offers of $12.000, and 1 offer of $15.000 for my semi custom 65 Suburban. I turned them all down. Keep these cars on the road, and don't let anyone tell you "too bad it's not a 2 door, and doesn't have a v-8" I've heard that tune a hundred times, but I'm happy with 4 doors, and my so-called "anemic" 194 L-6. The only thing I changed is the wheels. I put 14" stock on it, but will probably go back to my 13", and I put a split manifold on.
Good Luck to you and your son with your project. I'm still trying to get pics of mine on this site.
You are bringing it down to Tucson in June, right? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts