Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I pick this one up.............. or pass it on?

A friend called & asked if I was interested in a original owner 65 coupe that was garaged all it life with 1 repaint over 10 years ago. When I seen the pics I about freaked:eek:

·
Registered
583 Posts
DAMM that is one clean looking car.:eek::yes:

·
Registered
689 Posts
looks like a good one

Sure looks like a great little Nova if you are looking for a solid car to work with or restore and can get it for a great price. It certainly has a bunch of good 65trim parts that are hard to find. Super to have if you want to keep it original or money you can get back if you want to rod it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thats a gorgeous car. Blue66deucex2 has one very similar(although not as nice). I need to start busting my butt and finish some projects.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
As a midwesterner I have to say - NO FAIR!

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
I think I installed a broken horn ring on that car 12 years ago .....Not often you see the alarm key in that spot!! That car is in Emervile oakland CA area .....Nice find !!:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I really thought that was a photo of my interior! Same interior scheme as my 65 wagon--- same door panels! Get it bro!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to get a hold of this little beauty, but I'm working on my vert now..... Plus I don't have the $9,000 :(

·
Registered
362 Posts
I would absolutely stay away from that. As a matter of fact I don't want you to go back there for your on good. As an act of friendship, I will go tell em you don't want it. Now...........whats the location of the car?:devil::no:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm willing to take anybody to the car & I will get you the car for $8500:D See I save you $500 @ the same time I make $500:D

Any takers?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just found out that this car will be going on Craigslist in the upcoming weeks. PM me if any of you guys are interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts