Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super condition trunk plate. Does have pitting but nothing rusted through. CHEVROLET is completely intact. Red and blue chevy logo is completely intact. Could easily be redipped if that is something you want to do. All mounting pins are complete. No loose parts. $500.
Located in Bloomington Indiana.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Super condition trunk plate. Does have pitting but nothing rusted through. CHEVROLET is completely intact. Red and blue chevy logo is completely intact. Could easily be redipped if that is something you want to do. All mounting pins are complete. No loose parts. Located in Bloomington Indiana.
Super condition trunk plate. Does have pitting but nothing rusted through. CHEVROLET is completely intact. Red and blue chevy logo is completely intact. Could easily be redipped if that is something you want to do. All mounting pins are complete. No loose parts. Located in Bloomington Indiana.
I am trying to upload photos.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,642 Posts
Per the Classified rules, you need to put a price on this or it will be deleted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I am having difficulty loading and I have been messaging the admin. I am still trying to edit the year and add photos.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,642 Posts
Sorry I am having difficulty loading and I have been messaging the admin. I am still trying to edit the year and add photos.
For some reason it got flagged by the system, but I was able to approve it. Thanks for the changes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts