Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the plates for the upper shock mounts for a 64 ss

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the rear shock brackets? these came off my 65 project (when i took the suspension apart)... can wipe them off for a better look at condition if they are what you are looking for...
View attachment 406521
the rear shock brackets? these came off my 65 project (when i took the suspension apart)... can wipe them off for a better look at condition if they are what you are looking for...
View attachment 406521
Thanks that is what i need how much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zipcode is 11713 is $20. plus shipping ok if any problem you can contact me @631 872 9152 thanks again

·
Registered
638 Posts
im referring to private messaging... under the conversations tab... ive sent a couple of messages/no response... send me a private message, your shipping address... i will ship the rear brackets to you and then know the actual cost of shipping. i will then message you the tracking number with my paypal... then just paypal me the cost of shipping...

·
Registered
66 Nova SS
5 Posts
View attachment 406521
LSCustoms.
Do you have the lower rear brackets that the spring sits on and the shock mounts on. I need drivers side for a 66 SS.
thanks.

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,549 Posts
Don't you just love it when things are "paid forward"? I'm a firm believer in it especially when I've got
multiple parts that will never be used. This is what SNS it all about!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Im not sure if you are actually posting something or, if anyone else can see your posts... but i cant... not sure what is going on... but... I see that you are quoting my posts... with no response... just communicating that something is going on with your posts or accounts... I also see that your first account is new... but there is a new account started today also... if you are having issues with your accounts... you may want to contact a moderator...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts