Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a decent 64 SS Gauge pod, wondering what the asking price should be? Comes with a new lens and original but faded outer bezel.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sawbuck?

Okay :D Johnny Flyer, I'm actually looking in my parts bin to see if I can find any items to trade for items I still need to get Scraps (my 65er) running.

I need: new tru roller timing chain and gear, new stock harmonic balancer and a new stock type V8 fuel pump. If you can get me an idea of what i have here is worth I can post in the Trades Department:yes:

Otherwise if I saw yur buck I wud have to turn it away. What is a Sawbuck anyway? :confused:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
ten dollars :D

for an SS cluster, i've seen 'em go anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00. supply & demand, condition etc all come into play. yours showing no bezel/glass... a little on the lower side...

JUST MY OPINION. ;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
going to clean er up

If I had to repaint the black what paint should I use? or should I let new owner do that...I have a new lens and old bezel

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i think i'd personally leave it factory James. if you use "this" paint they may have wanted "that" paint... let them decide to leave as-is or refurbish/restore on their own...

a used bezel/lens isn't really going to add any value...

in which case i think i'd offer the bezel/lens separately... yours might be better condition than what someone is running and they might want yours in the meantime to make their dash look a little nicer...

again, my opinion only. ;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True, but your expertise in these matters is near "legendary" status.
( on my iPhone so I can't include any fun emoticons with that one)

I'm just going to clean the dirt out of there and see what the market brings.
I was told 64 so I'm going to believe that when listing.

Much Grass
James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts