Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this is just a feeler...I have a 64 wagon that i have been working on for awhile, I was talking to the wife and she told me she would like to have a 64 2 door nova of her own....The only way i can do that is to maybe trade my wagon for one......Is this something i should consider?....or take it with a grain of salt?....what do you guys think :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Keep the wagon! :yes:

-Justin

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wife is saying she really wants a 64 2dr nova and i'm starting to take her seriously.....whats a guy to do ?.......maybe time to trade :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Ok guys this is just a feeler...I have a 64 wagon that i have been working on for awhile, I was talking to the wife and she told me she would like to have a 64 2 door nova of her own....The only way i can do that is to maybe trade my wagon for one......Is this something i should consider?....or take it with a grain of salt?....what do you guys think :confused:
Keep the wagon, get rid of one of your 4th gens, and get the 1st gen 2door for your wife. Still 3 Novas in your garage... but added 1 more Nova enthusiast to the SNS family!

Good luck bud

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its kinda hard to sell the 4 gens......The 78 was my first car that i have totally finished and i have owned it forever......The 75 is my son's car.....Man this is going to be a tough decision....I probably will end up trading the wagon for another 64 nova 2 dr for the wife......:(

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Its kinda hard to sell the 4 gens......The 78 was my first car that i have totally finished and i have owned it forever......The 75 is my son's car.....Man this is going to be a tough decision....I probably will end up trading the wagon for another 64 nova 2 dr for the wife......:(
Been there done that..........BUT!.......................If you sell the 4th gen you will have the money for a 1st gen for her. And that will "MAKE MOMMA HAPPY". Hence every one is happy. Keep Momma happy should be the goal here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts