Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I live in Livermore, CA and am wanting to do a restomod on my 64 Nova. I am looking for a good shop to take it to and have it done. Does anyone have any experience in this area with Novas? Thanks for all your help. Matt

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I can't speak for all of us here but I believe that most of the members that post here are pretty hands on and tackle much of their own work. Maybe you can describe what your vision(the finished product) is for your 64. Emphasize what the primary goals are in your build would be with as much detail as possible drivetrain, suspension, interior/exterior finishes, wheels, Etc. Maybe post some images of its current state of condition. There are certainly plenty of members that reside in NorCal that can point you in the right direction.. If SoCal is not too far you can broaden your area for builders that you can work.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Look up Tom M

Tom is great at restomods, I believe he has done some for members, He knows the best suspensions and is great at LS conversions, Send him a message.Also look up some of his builds on this site. He is a great guy. He has helped people here alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts