Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Just spreading the word is all. I have another set of headers that have not sold for over a year...

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Look on Ebay, Racing Junk.com, and the fourm classifieds. Some of the people advertising fenderwell headers on these sites do not want to ship them and they offer them "Local Pick-up Only". On Ebay, The winning bid is much less and who ever lives within driving distance can get a deal :yes: I got a smokin deal on a set that was practicly new never bolted on a car because the seller did not want to ship them.:yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Ryan thanks!

Headers look Great, and i will try and get Gene to join the site and post some pics of his car.

Jim
Glad he likes them, I enjoyed listening to Genes racing stories on the phone. 13.04 @ 104 with a 2 bbl 6 cyl 250, mid 15's with a 194, wonder how fast that 283 is gonna run:eek:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gene is a great guy and yes those stories are real.. i have seen the pics to prove it.

His current car is old school cool also... and it has a Jerico 4 speed.

He is not much of a internet guy so i will help him get going on here.

Jim

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Thanks Ryan & Jim... Gene stopped over the other day and picked up the headers...

Nice guy, it was nice meeting & visiting with him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
If anyone still needs a set let me know, I have a set of Hooker super comps fenderwells I wont be using ..........................

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts